Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashionable Friday: Resisting Temptation

Sometimes, I a able to exercise self-control. Not often enough, but at least sometimes. I'm gong to start bragging about those rare occurrences; maybe it'll inspire me to create more of them.



I tried-on this ensemble at Anthropologie. The shirt - so cute! The pants - SO GREEN! Green is my color - I just LOVE to wear it. These trousers were surprisingly bright; a lovely cross between emerald and forest. But you know what? They were seventy bucks.



Ladies and gents, I believe in quality fashion; I believe that certain wardrobe essentials are worth an investment. However, I also believe in exercising frugality, whenever possible. I loved these pants, but I think I can find something similar secondhand.

At least, that's the lie I'll tell myself.

Raise your hand if you're not a millionaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.