Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Whatever Wednesday: Galen's Arrested Development

I hope you all have had a lovely week-and-a-half. Mine has been stressful (in ways good and bad) but things are starting to normalize again; all my shows are open, and I've chosen a new car. I hated to leave you all for so long, but didn't want to half-ass my posts. Instead, I gave myself a vacation - the perks of self-employment, eh? But now I'm back - stronger, wiser, and prettier than before.

Be prepared, though - there might be fewer post around here. Instead of putting-up a new article every weekday, I may cut back to two or three a week. We'll see how it goes. 


I'm sure you (like me) spent the last couple weeks in an Arrested Development haze. I finally finished season 4 last night...and immediately started rewatching it. But this time, I have a chart to guide my way!


http://remarked.co/arrested-development-season-4-timeline/

Isn't it magnificent? Thank goodness for the internet.

Things to look forward to in the next couple weeks:



2 comments:

  1. Whatever Wednesdays:
    I'm so through with compromising.
    That is all.
    Love you,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.