Friday, July 5, 2013

Fashionable Friday: The Jumpsuit Debut

I said I'd tell you when it has its coming-out party, didn't I?

Jumpsuit Debut

I wore this outfit to the opening night party for Joseph, and I couldn't have been happier with it. The shoes (wedges) are really easy to walk in, the belts are a nice weight, and the jumpsuit itself is airy. I was so confortable all night - no small feat in the Georgia swelter. I can't wait to repeat this look again and again in the coming months.

Jumpsuit Debut


1 comment:

  1. Jumpsuits are hard to pull off, but you did it brilliantly! Everything was well color-coordinated. Could you tell us the places you bought your clothes and their prices (if you happen to know, that is). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.