Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordy Wednesday: Elephant in the Room

I've been feeling some awkwardness lately, so I'm going to address it: I don't think Wordy Wednesdays are working. 

Sorry if you're a fan, I've soured on the idea. And this is MY HOUSE, so what I say goes! Devoting a whole day to words seems redundant when the rest of the week is pretty verbose. 

Don't fret, chickadees - you'll still get your Midweek Galen Fix. I have a sweet new concept for Hump Day, which I will reveal next week. For now, let's celebrate our last Wordy Wednesday with this article about how Affirmative Action did not keep this white girl out of college. 

And this one about the 5 Most Famous Musicians Who are Thieving Bastards. 

And then check out this blog (ostensibly written by Suri Cruise). That is, if you haven't already seen it (I am, generally, the last person to find out about stuff). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.