Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Memorial Day Cookout

The friends I mentioned yesterday, Laura and Jeremy? The ones getting married this summer? They invited us over yesterday for a prehearsal cookout.

The bacon-wrapped brats were so good that I forgot to take a picture until I was halfway done.

Memorial Day

Same with the salmon kebab.

Memorial Day

Jeremy grilled-up some delicious chicken, too.

Memorial Day

Also, we had some amazing sides - pasta salad, a fromage fort, and Asian-influenced cole slaw.

Memorial Day

To top it off, we took a swim in the pool. And one of my contacts escaped me. No matter - I made an eye patch once I got to rehearsal.

Memorial Day

That's the head of a plastic spoon and masking tape, soyaknow.

National Holidays, 1; Galen, 0.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.