Friday, May 17, 2013

Fashionable Friday: The Student Becomes the Teacher

My tutoring students are wonderful - though they occasionally frustrate and befuddle me, they are (by and large) wonderful people. And a few of them are stylish as heck.

This gal always looks like a million bucks. Last week, she stunned me with this ensemble.


Yes, I asked her permission to post her likeness. I'm a responsible adult.

I am all OVER that look! She is so put-together, but not stuffy at all. Her shoes and glasses are a polite tip-of-the-hat to Hipsterdom, but the blouse, blazer, and pants are classy and chic. If her boots were heels, she wouldn't look out of place at a nice restaurant (perhaps Three Blind Mice??).

An outfit this great makes me want to go to Marshall's.

...does that make sense?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's not me in the picture, it's one of my students. Doesn't she look great?

      Delete

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.