Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: White House Cookbook

The things I find at thrift stores aren't always clothes. Or shoes. Or accessories. Sometimes, they're all of Star Trek: Next Generation on VHS.

Thrift things

Thrift things

And whatever this record is:

Thrift things

Or this:

White House Cookbook

Now, don't get too excited - this is a reproduction. But it's still really cool!

White House Cookbook

I've yet to try anything described in the book, but I love reading it - especially this chapter:

White House Cookbook

I don't want to seem too enthusiastic, but I'm actually looking forward to the next time I get sick. I'll just cure myself with Flax-Seed Lemonade.

White House Cookbook

Oh, hey, look who shows-up!

White House Cookbook
Even though I died before my husband was President.

Maybe you love to entertain? Well thanks to this book, you can replicate a classy 19th-century party.

White House Cookbook

And of course, there are pictures. 

White House Cookbook

White House Cookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.