Monday, January 14, 2013

Make-it-Monday: New Year's Cards

Now that they've all been sent, I can squeal about how adorable my New Year's cards were this year! I found them, of course, at Papyrus.



And they're Kate Spade, so they're super classy.




Last year, I made a bunch of bird ornaments to send for New Year's. In fact, I made way too many. So along with the cards, everyone got an ornament (or two). 



I love getting and sending mail, but I can be awfully lazy about it. I'm a bit ashamed that it took two weeks to get my New Year cards in the mail, but somehow it takes a lot of strength to go to the post office. Maybe I should invest in my own scale so I can just weigh my letters in private. then again, I could just put on pants, build a bridge, and get over it. 

In other news, my opening night was swell! We had a full house (our second so far) and the afterparty featured more cheese than my body had room for. If there's one thing leaking at most opening night parties, it's cheese. Not so at Actors Express! Today and tomorrow are my days off, so I will be doing a lot of chores. Sadly, it's dreary and rainy outside - if it were sunny I could at least play Cinderella ad pretend that my forest friends will help me. But on a drizzly day like today, I think I'm on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.