Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: EMERGENCY ALERT!

Y'all, I just read the BEST NEWS!

Deb, from Smitten Kitchen, will be in Atlanta on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28th! She's doing a second book tour, and this time she is coming to my city

If you are not yet a devout Smitten Kitchen reader, then you need to get the hell off this website and go to hers. She is a veritable home-cooking genius, and she will change your life.

The details: Thursday, February 28th, 7:00 p.m. at Manuel’s Tavern. 

It has been programmed into my phone, and I will be there with bells on. Do not try to hang out with me on February 28th - I am booked. Unless, of course, you want to hang out at Manuel's Tavern - that's totally doable. 

Guys, I'm gonna get my copy signed!


Tasty Tuesday FTW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.