Friday, April 26, 2013

Fashionable Friday: Remixing my Sheer Dress

I wore last week's sheer dress to another event - opening night of Zorro at the Alliance Theatre.

Restyling My Sheer Dress

Restyling My Sheer Dress
dress: Marshall's /  blazer: Thrifted /  heels: Some store at the mall, like, 5 years ago /
  necklace: Temptations (another mall store) /  purse: Thrifted /  sunglassesThrifted

I love those shoes, but I walk incredibly slowly in them. They're a touch higher than I'm used to. Does that get easier? Tell me it does - even if it's not true. I feel like a failure of a woman when I have trouble with heels.

Restyling My Sheer Dress

Luckily, we spent most of our night sitting.

Restyling My Sheer Dress

It's a really fun show - I encourage all my Atlanta friends to see it. You'll love it if you're into silly comedies, melodramas, or catchy songs.

Very Excellent Boyfriend and I have seen a lot of theatre lately. Zorro, The Drowsy Chaperone at the Aurora, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change at Stagedoor Players, Assistance at Pinch n' Ouch, ans Petite Rouge at Synchronicity. When I was in high school, I didn't think Atlanta had a strong theatre community - I thought the only place an actor could work was New York. Maaaaybe LA (but who moves to LA to do theatre?). I'm really glad I was wrong; returning back to my hometown has been a blessing on all fronts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.