Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whatever Wednesday: Dancing at the Hermitage

My Very Excellent Boyfriend is also my Very Understanding Photographer. Bless him, he puts up with so much madness. I interrupt conversations, car rides, meals, shows, and walks by handing him my phone - it's the international sign for "Take my picture, please." And you know he's a saint because he always complies.

Occasionally, he gets a little saucy. At the Hermitage, instead of taking my picture, he took this video of me posing.


Note that his mom is asking him about photography; note how he lies, like he's not taking a sneaky video.

So now you know what I do when I'm taking outfit photos. There's little dignity in this line of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.