Saturday, April 20, 2013

Whatever Weekend: The Totally Awesome Blog Hop REDUX

Hello, everyone! I hope the weekend is treating you well so far. I'm making a Special Saturday Post to tel you that I'm participating in the current round of the Totally Awesome Blog Hop, hosted by ChantillySongs, Acute Designs, Modern Buttercup, and House of Tong. If you like reading my stuff, you should definitely check out some of the others on the list. To check them out, just click the button on my right sidebar, scroll down, and click away!

Everyone featured on the Hop has worked really hard, but I'm going to highlight some of my favorites:

Mary writes about crafts, art, photography, and her life.

I'm already in love with Andini Ria's ensembles.

Chocolate Covered Love
I cannot WAIT to try her recipe for Butter Mints!

First of all, I love her title; secondly, I love her style.

I haven't looked at all the sites on the list, but I'm sure there are a lot of other great ones. Check them out! 

...and if you feel like looking at mine again, I'm #74.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.