Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashionable Friday: What I Wore in Nashville

I have a pair of favorite brown boots that I have worn near to death. I've had them resoled twice, and the heels very badly need another repair. I refuse to let them die; they're just so great. I knew we were going to walk a lot, so I bought a pair of Dr. Scholl's inserts for them. They are phenomenal. I want to have these in all my shoes from now until forever. Don't skimp and buy the flimsy gel kind - they'll only break your heart.




dress: Anthropologie /  boots: Rag-O-Rama /  belt: Thrifted /  earrings: Claire's
I love sundress season, but I have a secret: I almost always wear shorts underneath. 

You never know when this is gonna happen.

Or this.

Or this.
I like to be prepared for anything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set-up word verification to avoid spam comments. All comments will be posted once they are verified.